We fully respect our customers’ privacy and ensure that their personal data is fully protected.
1. The eShop operator is:
FIG Sp. z o.o.
ul. Zwycięzców 28/21
03-938 Warszawa / Poland
2. The eShop acquires information about users and their behavior in the following way:
a. By information entered voluntarily in forms.
b. By saving cookies in the terminal devices (so-called "cookies").
c. By collecting web server logs by the hosting operator AZ.pl operating at www.az.pl
2. Information in forms.
1. The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
2. The Website may also save information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address)
3. The data in the form is not shared with third parties otherwise than with the user's consent.
4. The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, eg in order to process the service request or business contact.
5. The data provided in the forms may be provided to entities technically implementing certain services - in
in particular, it concerns the transfer of information about the holder of the registered domain to entities being
Internet domain operators (primarily Scientific and Academic Computer Network j.b.r - NASK), websites
servicing payments or other entities with whom the Service Operator cooperates in this respect.
3. Information about cookies.
2. Cookies (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files that are stored
in the end device of the Website User and are intended for using the Website pages. cookies
usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device
and a unique number.
3. An entity that places cookie files on the Website User's end device and obtains them for them
access is provided by the Website operator.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a. create statistics that help to understand how Website Users use the websites
websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
b. maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to attend every one
subpage of the Website re-enter login and password;
c. defining a user's profile in order to display him tailored materials in advertising networks, in
especially the Google network.
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: "session" and "fixed" cookies
(persistent cookies). Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the end device
The user until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (browser
website). Persistent cookies are stored in the User's terminal device for the time specified in
parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
6. Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows by default
storing cookies on the User's end device. Website Users can make changes
settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible
automatic blocking of cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in help or documentation
8. Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by
Advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
10. Cookies can be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements
tailored to the way the user uses the Website. To this end, they can keep track information
user navigation or time spent on a given page.
11. In the area of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can
view and edit information resulting from cookies using the tool:
4. Server logs.
1. Information about some of the behaviors of users are subject to logging in the server layer. These data are
used only to administer the service and to ensure the most efficient service
hosting services provided.
2. The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the subscription may be subject to:
a. the time of arrival of the inquiry,
b. time to send a response,
c. name of the client station - identification performed by the HTTP protocol,
d. information about errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction,
e. URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) - in case of transition to
The website was followed by a link,
f. information about the user's browser,
g. Information about the IP address.
3. The above data is not associated with specific persons browsing the website.
4. The above data is used only for server administration purposes.
5. Providing data.
1. The data is made available to third parties only within legally permitted limits.
2. Data enabling the identification of a natural person is made available only with the consent of that person.
3. The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Website to authorized authorities on the basis of
lawful demands in the scope resulting from the request.
6. Managing cookie files - how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
1. If the user does not want to receive cookies, he may change the browser settings. We reserve that
disabling cookies necessary for authentication, security and preferences
user may be difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites
2. In order to manage cookie settings, select the web browser / system from the list below and follow
a. Internet Explorer
g. Safari (iOS)
h. Windows Phone
Please send any questions, applications and suggestions relating to the protection of your privacy, and personal data in particular, to email@example.com or by telephone on +48957204862.